Great news for all Shopify users!
Now you don’t have to key in your orders one by one or fill up the excel file to create new shipments in MatDespatch Customer Portal. Simply connect your Shopify store with MatDespatch Customer Portal and Import Your Orders within a few minutes.
Make sure your MatDespatch Credit is sufficient for creating new shipments.
1. Log into MatDespatch Customer Portal. On the side menu, click on Integration > Setup.
2. Click on +Integration button at the top right corner.
3. Click on Shopify ‘Add’ button.
4. Fill up Shop Name with your Shopify shop URL. Click Continue button to proceed.
5. You will be redirected to your Shopify store. Click ‘Install unlisted app’ to proceed.
6. Wait while Shopify connects to MatDespatch Customer Portal.
7. Once integration successful, you will be redirected to MatDespatch Customer Portal. Click on Manual Import button to import all paid orders from your Shopify store.
8. You can check all imported orders from any integrations at Integration > Imported Orders.
9. To fulfil/create new shipments, simply select (tick) all orders you want to fulfil/create new shipments and click Confirm Shipment button.
10. Here you can confirm your pick up location, ready for pick up date & time and service you want to book. To continue click Proceed.
11. Preview of all your new shipments with pricing for each will be displayed.
12. Click Confirm Order button to confirm orders and print consignment notes.
Thank you for having MatDespatch as your shipping partner!